Tejon Street Music is always looking for quality used/vintage acoustic guitars, banjos, mandolins, and ukuleles.
If you have a old guitar you don’t play or are looking to upgrade your current instrument, we may be interested in purchasing it or offering trade credit towards an item in our shop.
Some things to keep in mind:
- We’re mostly interested in American made acoustic guitars, banjos, mandolins, and ukuleles (Martin, Taylor, Gibson, Collings, etc.)
- We can offer more in trade credit than we can for straight cash purchase
- We don’t normally purchase import instruments, but we may take them in trade
- Condition is a bigger factor than many people realize. Dents, dings, and scratches may not affect the sound or playability of your instrument, but they still dramatically decrease the value
- If an instrument has structural or playability issues, the cost of repairs will be deducted from the purchase price or trade value
- We may be able to provide a rough quote over the phone or by email, but we can’t guarantee a price until we have a chance to see it