OME Tupelo 12″ Open Back Banjo (#6738)
Internet prices matched! Click here for more info.
(719) 634-2228 or email to ask questions or purchase
Description courtesy of OMEBanjos.com:
The OME TUPELO is our most basic Old-Time model. It features our shorter 25.5” scale, wider 1.34” nut width, and our 17 fret S-scoped fingerboard.
The 2-ply solid maple rim is 9/16” thick and is capped with black ebonite and bound with simulated tortoise shell. The OME 11” and 12” maple Tone Rim construction combined with less brackets and wood rim-rod produce our “woodiest” Old-time banjo tone.
The TUPELO is made with the same care and precision as other OME instruments and comes complete with our Deluxe hard-shell case and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- South American Mahogany neck
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Rectangular peghead with rosewood overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlayed front and side position markers
- Hardened Nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo Spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 12” 2-ply maple OME Tone Rim
- Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 14 rim brackets and heavy notched tension hoop
- Renaissance Head and Sweetone Tailpiece
- Adjustable wood rim-rod & Trillium bridge
- Satin lacquer finish & Aged Brass hardware
- Deluxe Hard-shell case & Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional OME rosewood armrest